If you would like to make a one-time donation or setup a recurring donation, please click here.
Shannon's Hope is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Shannon's Hope appreciates any financial contribution, big or small. You may mail contributions to:
P.O. Box 1477
Wheat Ridge, CO 80034-1477
All contributions are tax-deductable. If you would like to receive a tax receipt, please let us know where we can send it.
Your donations will ensure that Shannon's Hope can continue to provide a safe, loving enviroment where women can learn new life-skills to become more independant. Shannon's Hope's biggest area of needs are:
- Diapers - we can use every size as we house children of all ages
- Food - through our nutrition program, we teach each resident how to eat healthy and balanced
- Clothing - some residents enter our home with just the clothes that they are wearing
- Toiletries - we can use everything from shampoo to toilet paper
- Baby supplies - as each mother prepares for their coming child, we help them build their layette
If you are interested in donating supplies, you may drop them off at our thrift store located at
9530 W. 58th Avenue, Arvada, CO, 80002
All donations are tax-deductable. If you would like to receive a tax receipt, please let us know where we can send it.